I can’t believe after only my first month of blogging people have taken enough interest to nominate me, I am a complete newbie at this but I am having so much fun with it! I am so humbled by the nominations I have received! I want to say thank you to Jill from craftsbythesea, J. G. Burdette from by hook or by pen, and last but not least Hannah aka CrochetQueen from not your average crochet! My apologies to those listed above for taking so long to post this but as I mentioned before, I am really new.
OK so here we go, 7 random facts about myself!
- My husband who I lovingly nicknamed “rain man” (He is completely OCD) refers to my crocheting as “yarning”
- I have always dreamed of being a singer but American Idol has an age cap and I am officially too old lol.
- The number 1 reason I enjoy my job is I can blast my ipod all night long and nobody is around to bother me
- When people talk to me I am sometimes reminded of song lyrics, so while they are talking I am singing the song in my head (does that make sense?)
- Without music I would have absolutely zero energy to get anything done.
- I spend a small fortune on Starbucks
- I love to sew, crochet, hike, roller skate, dance, and relax at home.
Now let me give you my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. I wanted to find blogs without the award, but some of the winners are just too good not to hand out another award. Therefore I have new and already nominated bloggers.
Thank you again to everyone for following, nominating, and simply enjoying the crocheting world as I do.