I would like to thank Loopy Pink Contemplation, and The stitch sharer for the wonderful nomination of “One Lovely Blog!” I feel very honored that people would enjoy my crochet work. Thank You very very much. In customary form I will follow the award rules the best I can. Seven things about myself, and I will try to give different examples from the “Versatile Blogger Award” I received.
- I love to crochet obviously. I wish I could not work and just stay home and create all day long.
- I am a proud mother of a 22 year old son.
- My goal in life is to travel to as many places as I can afford….Although lately I can’t afford to go beyond the grocery store. lol
- I am a native Arizonian, but I cannot stand the heat!!
- Thanks to my wonderful dad I am a natural redhead. ( This is why I don’t do well in the sun) lol
- As a little girl all I ever wanted to do was roller-skate, and play with my Barbie dolls.In the colder months my hubby and I love to hike and wear my crocheted winter hats.